Tightness in penis, shrunk in size, testicles stuck upwards. Suggestions?

I was stretching during a game in squash and my foot slipped which meant I practically done the splits. There was a little bit of pain at the time but son dissapainted and I played on. After the game I checked my privates and found that my penis had got real small and tight whilst I could not find my ball sacks. it appears that they have moved up higher above the penis and when I push down the swelling they move back down but not fully. Can you help me answer the question of what is the medical condition and do I need to get it checked out by my GP. Regards Mr F
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012