Tightness in neck, pops on stretching, lymph node in neck getting bigger, dizziness and anxiety, redness in throat. Help?

My neck has been feeling tight and when streched it pops and it makes a noice or feels like a noice that something is rubbing like when you rub a ballone. also i notised a lymph node that has gotten biger in my neck and when toched it sends a tingly sensetion in the vain or nerve where the lymph node is and there is like a pain on both sides of my head with a tingly sensation. i also feel a little bit dissy and kind of anxious sometimes and have trouble sleeping like my mind is always thinking. Also my throut is red but it does not cause me any discomfort
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012