Tightness in lower right abdomen, gall bladder area. Gall bladder removed through laproscopy. Treatment?

I am a 67 year old male, in otherwise excellent health, who had my gall bladder (lapro) removed in May . There were no complications and I recovered quickly without any of the possible side effects of which I was informed could occur. But now, two months later, I experience a feeling of tightness in the lower right abdomen , in the area of the gall bladder. This does not register as pain, but rather discomfort, and is observed primarily when I am sitting or sleeping. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012