Tightness in left shoulders and armpit, intense in lower left breast. Have hyperthyroid, Graves disease. Suggestion?

HI since nov 2012 when i started light weight training I been feeling my left shoulder muscle tight. It also moved to my armpit and front left chest. It comes and goes but recently its getting more intense and its starting to shock me around my lower left breast area and my left shoulder. I am 29 female, i have 4 children my youngest is 6 months, I do have hyperthyroid and graves disease . I notice that I am feeling more anxieties and my left side gets cold and sometimes tingle.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013