Tightness in hest or heart area, kindly help me out

I have a constant pain in my heart/area which feels heavy. I am perfectly fit but I am able to fully turn my right arm but i am almost unable to do it with my left. Answers will be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Okay first of all don't listen to "more than just a pretty face." Chest pain radiating to the left arm/neck is a HUGE symptom of heart problems. If you have had constant chest pain does NOT mean you would have died already or be in the ICU. Absolutely NOT true. You could have a blockage and be nearing a heart attack, be in the middle of one, or have already had one. Bloodwork will tell if you are having or have had one. I recently treated a 14 year old who had a heart attack. Physically fit, nothing wrong with his heart, and active in basketball and football. Skinny as could be. The point is chest pressure that is described as "heavy" or feeling like an elephant is sitting on you chest is a HUGE warning sign for a heart attack. You need to be checked out. You can have a heart attack and it will go away, and you can live and not even know you have had it without bloodwork. An EKG can sometimes tell if you are having or have had one, but you need to be seen. Take my word for it, you are not to young or too physically fit. I see a ton of guys under 40 who are very fit and have heart attacks, who don't have anything wrong with their heart. It could be anxiety, but that fact that its going to your left arm is a big concern for me. Get checked, and good luck.