Tightness in groin, testicle area, change in penis shape when erect, curved downwards with an indent. Treatment required?

I have had a tightness in my groin in the left testicle area and up. This has been going on for about five months. Now I m worried because a few days ago I noticed that when I m erect my penis has a different shape to it. It is starting to curve downwards a bit with a bit of an indent on the left. I m worried and should go to a doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. You are growing up as a man and it is quite normal to have tightness in your groin and testicles area. Bend penis also is normal and it happens to almost everyone. To make a lady happy bend penis is more useful than straight penis. Am I right? Therefore don't worry about unnecessary things. concentrate on your studies.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.