Tightness in groin, more tight after bowel movement, what s the cause and treatment?

I am a 32 year old male, For the past 2 years I have been having tightness in my groin/thigh area on my right side. Its mostly in the inner thigh area but no bulges or bumps I have checked all the time. Its gets more tight it seems after a bowel movement, sometimes when I get an erection or when its cold out. When I walk it feels better feel no pain just an annoying tightness feeling. Its feels like something is being stretched or something. Also when my legs are spread apart it feels better but when they are together or pressure it feels more tight. It started 2 years ago after I lifted some weights but never felt pain or anything when I lifted. But only lifted for one day..I don’t have any insurance or anything to go see a doctor. I do use a thigh wrap all the time cause it tends to make it feel better. I will say though for the past few years I have gained weight like 20 pounds, been depressed not much activity at all..Also when I have some alcohol drinks the tightness pretty much goes away, not saying I drink all the time or anything. Last thing my scrotom seems to tighten up a lot as well, and I have had a cyst on my right testical since I was little had it checked out twice and everything is fine.
A few years ago I was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis and I do have bad irritable bowel syndrome. So I have a lot of bowel movements and stomach pains a lot.I DO NOT have pain at all its just tightness and maybe discomfort. Certain days are better then others..Other then that I can’t think of anything else I could tell you. Besides I am really getting frustrated on not knowing what is going on with my inner thigh issue, so if you can help I would really appreciate it…thank you
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013