Tightness in chest, short of breath, feel hot left limbs go numb suddenly. Stress test, heart check normal. Reasons ?

Hi, I am a 38 year old African American women. I am experiencing symptoms usually when I am driving or sitting at my desk where there is a tightness in my chest , weakness of breathe, feel like I am going to past out and get extermely hot, my left limbs get nimb or weak. I have taken stress test and had heart check and everything seems to be fine. But this feeling last about 20 minutes and is quite scary. After symptoms calm down I feel like and usually have to go to restroom.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013