Tightness in chest, shooting pain, pulsates, bad headaches. What should I worry about?

hi, for the last 3-4 months now, i have had a tightness in my chest, shooting pain that goes from the left of my chest up to my right shoulder (this only happens once every 2-3 days and only lasts for 3-4 seconds, the pain kind of pulsates), and more recently, the for about 1month now the left side of my neck is extremely tight and feels like alot of pressure building up. Also have been getting really bad headaches . I have been to my doctor and have been for an echo heart scan which came back normal, ive got a blood test booked and have an appointment with my gp again on the 11th, but im just feeling really worried about it and thought id try and find out more info if possible. thanks, Jason
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013