Tightness in chest, sharp pains in chest and stomach, shoulder soreness, frequent burps. Recently stopped dip. Suggestions?

I have had tightness in my chest and quick Sharp pains in chest and stomach. Left shoulder has been sore but that comes and goes randomly. I have been Burping all day. I have always had acid reflux . I am 26 years old. I have had an ultra sound of my heat and an EKG done and my doctor says everything is fine. I have dipped for 8 years everyday and just recently stopped 19 days ago. My doctor says a lot of my problem is to withdrawal and anxiety but I m still uneasy on how I feel. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012