Tightness in chest, no difficulty breathing, loss of appetite, watery stools. History of epilepsy, tachycardia. Treatment?

i am having tightness in my chest but no trouble breathing. i am also extremely tired and weak with no appetite ( and nausea upon eating ) and extreme thirst. i am also going to the bathroom more frequently with urination and lately more loose bowel movements. i feel as though my heart is beating out of my chest ( i have been diagnosed with tachycardia ) and my eyesight keeps going blurry can you please help me? what could be going on? I am also epileptic, have asthma, and hypoglycemia
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013