Tightness in chest, chest, back, breast and arm pain, indigestion, blood work fine. Should go for further testing?

For about 3yrs now I get this tightness in center chest and pain in upper left arm and sometimes upper back and I ve had ekg after ekg chest xrays and nothing seems wrong but the doctors say indigestion no shortness of breath or anything it has caused major anxiety in my life should I do futher testing I ve also had bloodwork and everything is beautiful no cholesterol problems or anything what could this be? And also know I get sharp pains above left and right breast what is this?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012