Tightness in chest. Used cleaning products like bleach, acid, ammonia. Treatment?

I cleaned my house with products like bleach , acid and ammonia .. I used mask.. I have been feeling tight on my chest since two weeks and went to a doctor .. He listened to my chest etc and did not think anything was wrong. I did not remember to tell him about the cleaning products.. Should i go back to my doctor and get more tests etc?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
There could be an injury to the chest airways while you used all these produts for house cleaning. Also another possibility is that you may be alleric to these things and now have got a allergic hyperreactive airways and hence feeling tight while breathing.
Go to the doctor again and get an xray and spirometry done.
Accordingly he will write you an inhaler to be used for some days and you may feel better