Tightness in breathing. Worsens when eating onion, garlic and beer. Lung problem due to spray paint?

nothing has been diagnosed, but i m having a little tightness in breathing ,not often sometimes its worse when i take onion,and garlics beer is totally no 1 sip within sec breathing problems starts and if i take theoasthalin tablet it relief me immidiately,dr here told me i dont have asthma problem,i have not check allergy test,i m looking forward to very soon,why i m asking you is can i have lung problems as i m exposed to spraying paint ? i also have a breathing problems when i sleep on the left side,sometime my vein in my hand slowly disappear,breathing becomes heavy,body becomes weak as i m going to faint,but i always divert myself into something and overcome,pls suggest me the best treatment ican get what to check up? thank you.i m from imphal manipur india . email; YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012