Tightness in back of throat, feeling of breathing cold air. Had stomach flu. Related to flu?

Hi, i had the stomich flu a few days ago but am completely better from it. However, yesterday and today I have noticed that when i breath my lungs and back of my throat feel tight and like im breathing in freezing cold air. I notice it most when im falling asleep or sitting still but also at some other times. Im not sure if this is related to my flu or completely something else. I am a 18 year old female who doesnt smoke and regularly exercise with no previous medical conditions.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012