Tightness in anal hole, fecal incontinence, weirdness in vagina post sexual assault. Concerning?

This is quite embarrasing but I really need somebody s help. A week ago I was sexually assaulted and forced to participate in a threesome with two men. I was made to have anal and vaginal sex at the same time. Since then my anal hole has felt really tight, as if the walls have collapsed in slightly. I am still able to use the toilet although have experienced some fecal incontinence . Also a few days ago I noticed that my vagina doesn t feel quite right? It hasn t fully prolopased however, I m worried that I may have has a mild prolapse as everything feels more pushed forward and spongy inside? Please can you tell me if I should be at all worried? Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer