Tightness and pain in testicles after having vasectomy. Should I be worried?

I had a vasectomy 11 days ago, it was a single cut at the base of my penis and the tubes were pulled through and cut. I left the operation with a bandaid and some discomfort that lasted about 1 week ( that ache you get after being hit in he testicles). My problem now is that my left testicle feels fine, no problems. My right testicle feels quite tight and I have a sharp pain every now and then on th right of my penis/ abdomen . If I push behind my right testicle I get a fair degree of discomfort. This also comes about when I walk. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013