Tightening of the legs with bluish discoloration after menstruation. What is wrong?

Hello doctor I ended my menstrual cycle since yesterday and said he felt nervous in the left legs tightening that I can't move it and the color has become a backslash to blue when you come down my fingers and blood on the frozen pieces and have a pressure measurement result was 12.7/8.5 and don't know what to do with the knowledge that I am a mother of two and the first time I was such a big kid 3 years and 9 months and small started feeding them milk the cows and you Many thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
The symptoms that you are having are likely to be related to hormonal changes associated with periods. If the bluish discoloration is associated with pain then a vascular pathology needs to be ruled out.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,