Tightening in chest, stomach pain. Reports are fine. Taking Prilosec, head burning. Solution ?

I went to the ER Friday with tighting in my chest and my stomach in pain. I thought I was having a heart attack . They did all the test inclusing a chemical strss test and thank goodness My heart is fine. But they told me I MAY have a ulcer and to take prilosec . I have taken this for the last 3 years and it has never helped this pain. it is all over my stomach and I break out into cold sweats. Actually feels like my head is burning up. I have no diarrhea , and I can eat but hurts when I am done. I am bloated and have gained weight.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013