Tight neck and back muscles, headache, short term memory, twitching fingers. History of car accident. Suggest

I got into a car accident 6 years ago. To this day, my the tendons in my neck are extremely tight, causing headaches and distraction. My back muscles are fairly tight too. I also struggle with forgetfulness, short term memory only. Sometimes I ll be so tight that my fingers in my hand lose their dexterity and the fingers in my right hand twitch. At times I will get light headed and it is hard to focus on things at hand. What can I do to make myself loosen up? Also, do you think I may have suffered from nerve damage in that car accident? All of these things begin happening right after my accident.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013