Tight legs, sore hips, nerve twitches. Had back surgeries. Taking Amitriptyline, doing stretching exercises. No relief. Treatment?

hi i have had 2 back opps last 1 was in feb 2011 i had mri they say i have nerve damage and my legs are always tight and when i walk my hips get sore and my back i go for deep tissue massage for the last 8mths but it does not seem 2 help and i do back stretching exercise iam on 150mg of amitriptyline as i also have R L S and the nerves twitch all the time so what else could i do 2 try and help myself
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012