Tight hamstrings, discomfort, loss of concentration. Taking supplements. History of neck tics. Treatment?

Hi, My 9 year old son recently had a physical where the doctor noticed his hamstings were extremely tight. Since then, he has commented he walks on his toes at times because of the discomfort. He also has history if eye and shoulder/ neck tics. I am giving him supplements (to include magnesium and the omegas) to attempt to improve his attention/ concentration. This seems to have helped alleviate the tics. Possible mild attention improvement as well. My question, should I continue to be concerned about his tightness and discomfort?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012