Tight feeling in lungs, unable to breath, warm sensation, coughing after using bleach. Treatment options?

Yesterday when using cleaning products I unknowingly mixed two chemical products that shouldn t be mixed, I ve learned -- toilet bowl cleaner and a cleaning spray with bleach. Continuing today I have a tight feeling in my lungs, having to take deep breaths to get a good amount of air, and a slight burning (warm) feeling there. I cough occasionally, but it isn t a very wet cough. I feel just a little lightheaded. No burning feeling in the eyes or throat .
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012