Tied tubes, sore breasts and cramping usually before periods, this period no symptoms, bloated, frequent urination, negative pregnancy tests. Suggestions?

I had my tubes tied 4 years ago. My period has been regular since. Each month I experience sore breasts and cramping. Last month my period was 9 days lateand when it came it was heavy for 3 days then spotting for 3 days. Last month and now this month my breasts don t jury which is very unusual for me. I m very bloated, frequent urination and exhausted. I don t believe I m pregnant because I had negative tests so what may be wrong with me. I ve been trying to make a doc appt but so far no luck getting one
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012