The symptoms as mentioned in your post are inter-related.
Tickly chest & cough is either due to an allergic reaction
or infection of the respiratory tract
The symptoms like dizziness and nausea can also be attributed to the above mentioned causes & in addition:
1. Anemia- due to dietary deficiencies of certain nutrients like Iron, Vitamin B12
, Folic acid
, etc. which interferes with blood formation
2. Inadequate hydration status & electrolyte balance of the body.
3. Any fluctuation in the blood pressure & blood sugar levels.
4. Hormonal & metabolic causes.
5. Stress, inadequate sleep, etc.
Though symptomatic relief can be obtained with pain killers, the underlying cause needs to be treated.
So, kindly consult your Physician and get a complete clinical examination done. Investigations like complete blood count
, X-ray of chest, estimation of blood pressure & blood sugar levels will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.
Wishing you a Good Health.
Thanks & take care.