Tickly ache in upper right abdomen under ribs. Heavy drinker, high reverse T3 levels, on Cytomel. Liver problem ?

For about 7 months now I ve had a tickly, sometimes achy fullness in my upper right abdomen under my ribs. It seems it occurs right where the liver is located. It doesn t really hurt, but is just strange and worrisome. If I push on the area or on my back lower ribs, it seems tender. It is not constant, but comes and goes and sometimes I will go several days without symptoms. I have a history of heavy drinking and binge-drinking, but I had a full blood draw and all liver numbers were normal. The only issue was high reverse T3 levels, which I am currently taking Cytomel for. Any chance I could be experiencing liver symptoms because of the drinking?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013