Tickling stiff throat, radiating to sternum, horrible taste, random chest pressure, lump on neck & breast. ENT test, echo, stress test normal. Treating acid reflux. Problem?

I have a stiffness in my throat which continues down to my sternum area. I have an occasional tickle in my throat with a dry cough. Also I am having random chest pressure. I have a horrible taste in my mouth that I cannot get rid of. This has been going on for about 4 months. I have been to an ENT who went down my throat with a scope and didn't notice anything unusual, is treating me for acid reflux but I don't feel I have any of those symptoms. Now I am working with a cardiologist, have had 2 stress tests as well as an echocardiogram, next week he wants me to have an ultrasound of my abdomen to check my gall bladder. I have also got a lump on my neck as well as a lump on my breast, apparently both benign. I've had over the top stress since Dec.!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013