Tickling sensation in lower stomach, occurs on sleeping, recurring condition. Causes for tickling?

Hey I m a 22 yr old male and I have a tickling feeling in my lower stomach sometimes when I m just about to fall asleep and some times my whole body almost tickles and its only when I start to fall asleep if I move it stops but once I start to fall asleep it starts again and this isn t a constant thing just every now and then. Could someone please tell me what this could be its been happening for a few years now
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013