Tickling in roof of mouth, inner ear itching, anal itching. Allergy to wheat?

Hello, I am constantly itchy. I have a tickle on the roof of my mouth, my inner ear itches and my anal area can be downright unbearable! I occasionally have itchy skin, watery/itchy eyes and a cough that doesn t seem to go away. My biggest annoyance is the anal itching. Bit isn t everyday at every moment, but when it occurs it is rough! I always had it to a degree, but it increased when I got pregnant. It tends to be more prominent at night and near my period. I have told my doctor about and have been checked for parasites just in case. I think I must be allergic to something. Could it be wheat?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012