Tickling feeling in anus, sensation of passing motion. Using anusol cream. Piles infection?

Hi i feel like i have a tickle up my bum....its not like worms which i have had before is almost like a little bit of air escaping out of my bum uncontrollably! Occasionally it feels like something moves for a second and makes me feel like i need a poo when i dont. I think it might be piles but have been using anusol cream for a few days to no avail
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
This type of anal itching is seen in worm infestation with pin worm.
I suggest you to take an antihelminthic(deworming) medication with the advice of doctor.
Stool microscopy will detect ova and cysts of worms if they are present.
Hope I have answered your query.