Tickle in throat, coughing spells, breathlessness. History of allergy and acid reflux. On Xyzal and dexilant. Surgery required?

I have a tickle in my throat that will suddenly come out of nowhere on the exact same side in the exact same place. It has gotten progressively worse within the last week or two. It use to only cause a sudden coughing spell and make my eyes water and tear up but now it is more violent. It becomes hard for me to catch my breath, I gag and almost feel like I need to throw up. It also comes a few minutes after singing every time (i am a singer in training) so this is interfering with my livelihood. I have allergies and acid reflux. I currently take Xyzal for allergies and dexilant for acid reflux. I have a humidifier in my room. It feels like there is a pocket in.the throat that gets dry right befoee the tickle starts but always in the same place. I understand that post nasal drip and the acid from the stomach can cause the irritation but why do I have this problem only on one side of the throat in the same exact area.everytime. Is there something like surgery or treatment that can fix the area that is reacting so sensitively to this issue? I am going to follow up with an ent next week but I need to know how to properly explain or inquire about this problem. Been through rounds of antibiotics already as well.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013