Ticking on eye. Drooping eyelid, drooping mouth. Bell's palsy or stroke?

I have a ticking on my left eye it started on the upper eyelid and now is on my lower lid. My right lid is drooping and I find it is some times closed andd the way when watching TV. My mouth on the right side is also drooping. This all started after I had a pernanent and had my head laid back for a long period of time. I am also 5 feet tall and this is a real effort for me. What should I do are will this take care of its self in time. I am concerned about Bell s Palsy or a light stroke .
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013