Tibia fractured due to fall. X-ray shows greenstick type fracture. Cast to immobilize leg. Healing time?

I broke my leg yesterday (7/16/2012) from a fall and impact. ER report states right distal tibia fracture . X-ray shows two greenstick type fractues one above the other. One about 75% through the bone and the other just below it about 50% through the bone. Currently ER plaster splinted posteriorly with ace bandage wrap. Orthopedic appt tomorrow morning. I am assuming since there is no displacement that it will just be casted to immobilize and no weight bearing on it with crutches. What type of cast should I expect and how much of the leg will be covered? What is the usual healing time till cast removal? I am 53 years old and 240 lbs in fairly good health.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012