Thyroids removed due to thyroid cancer. Severe nose bleeds, headaches and vomiting. MRI showing spots in brain. Brain tumor?

Hello my brother is 30 and he beat and got both his thyroids out due to thyroid cancer and now he after 6 yrs for the last 3 months has severe headaches that r 24hrs a day and very severe nose bleeds he finally had a MRI done and all we know right now is it showed some abnormalities on his brain and spots and they used the word texture on his as well he has numbness in legs and on his head he has passed out from this vomiting could this possibily be a brain tumor and cause he had thyroid cancer and had it removed could this be causing all his head issues
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012