Thyroids removed due to cancer. Taking levothyroxine. Feeling tired, pain in the temple and lower back. Why?

Hi, I have a number of health questions, if I may. First, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer about 10 yrs ago and had surgery to have both thyroids removed. Have been taking Levothyroxine daily since. But I havent had my blood levels checked lately because of no insurance, and have been feeling really sluggish and tired for past few months. Am still taking medicine (levothyroxine). Second, I have piercing, sharp stabbing pains in my left temple area and on top and behind my left ear off and on for past several years. Pain only lasts a few seconds and comes and goes. Dont have migranes or any other unusual headaches besides normal headaches from time to time. Lastly, I have been having pain in my lower back on right side kidney area. I notice it when I take a deep breath.Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013