Thyroid with hypo and hyper symptoms, heavy weight gain, no improvement with oxyelite pro. Tips for weight loss?

I just found out that my thyroid has both hyper and hypo symtems. My doctor has not put me on any meds yet but I m gaining weight like crazy...all in my mid section. I m 5 6, 5 7 ( depending on the office lol) and I weigh 171. I m very confortable with my weight and I ve started taking oxyelite pro. It s been about 3 weeks now and I m still eating, no boost of energy and for sure NO WEIGHT LOSE!! Why? I can t weight this much anymore its driving me crazy and ver depressed. What can I do to lose weight and not over months and months or years and years
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012