Thyroid under control with medicines, test showed normal TSH, T3, T4, high Anti TPO. What is the cause?

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from Thyroid from last two months and i have been on medication . Before medication the TSH value was around 9 and now recently i got the tests done and here are the values: TSH: 1.7 T3: 1.32 T4:12.7 Anti TPO: 1300 i can see that the values are under control, but i am not able to understand about AntiTPO... over the internet it is said that it shld be below 60, i am getting worried so you please explain me what i need to do Thanks, Raju
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012