Thyroid ultrasound, sonography done. Presence of enlarged lymph node. Normal? Any medication required?

hello doc!!!!Im Argyln from Philippines, 29 years old female..I have my thyroid ultrasound yesterday and the sonographic report is that the left and right lobe is normal as long as the isthmus but then there is a presence of enlarged lymphnode, at the right lateral neck area measuring 1.5 x 0.71 cm.May I ask doc if this presence of enlarged lymph node is normal?or do i have to take medication?Thank you so much doc and i`ll be waiting for your reply.Thank you so much again doc.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013