Thyroid, trying to conceive, have delayed menstrual cycle, prescribed fertyl, advised follicular test. What could the problem be?

Hii mam, I am 29 years old. I got married one and half years back. One year we planned for birth control . From may 2012 we are trying for a baby. In the month of june I got my date 6 days late with less bleeding . So doctor prescribed me TSH Test. It was 14. 5 mc/ cum So she suggested me thyronom 100 mg. After 6 weeks i did the same test now it is .19., which should be above .4 . So doctor gave me thyronorm 75 mg. Last month i got my date on 8th of sep. But this month i got my date on 17.10.2012 ( today). Before we planning for a baby my menstrual period was correct ( 28 days ). Last month doctor prescribed me fertyle 50 mg from the 2 - 6 day of my period and follicular test on 14th day of my period. Kindly let me know what is the problem happens in my body.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012