Thyroid, tiredness, esr level is 40 range. How to get rid of tiredness?

hello sir, I am harish 32 yrs old i had thyroid ( hyperthyroid ) in 2011 & after taking treatment its become normal i confirm it by taking blood test of diffrent level TSH T3 & T4 from last 1 yrs i had stop taken medicine for thyroid. Now few days i am feeling weakness like any thing & come to know that my esr level is 40 range 0-10 after blood test. What should i do sir kindly suggest me is their any harm in my body i am fed up with this tiredness. I want to become healthy person. Write now i am taking homeopathy medicine. Regards, Harish Soni
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013