Thyroid removed due to thyroid cancer. More lymph nodes found. What could it be? Treatment?

Hello, I had my thyroid removed Jan 2012 for Thyroid cancer . In October I had follow up tests (tg, wbs and ultrasound ) tg and wbs came back thank fully clear. Ultra sound showed 2.0 x 0.3 x 1.4 level II lymph node. We presume it is not related to the thyroid cancer. We just did a 3 month follow up. and now the same lymph node is measuring 1.8 x 1.1 x 0.3, but now there are 2 additional lymph nodes 0.8 x 1.5 x 0.5 at Level V on the same side and on the left side there is a level IV 9 x 3 mm lymph node. I have not been sick, no allergies or anything, not a sniffle of any kind. I just want a second option on how you would follow up with a case like this as my dr is always dismissive and never even felt my neck when I first told him that I thought I had an enlarged lymph node (original one) and it was only found as it was time for my follow up test. I guess I feel confident that it s not related to the Thyroid Cancer, but what could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013