Thyroid problem, weight gain, history of c-section, Irregular periods, bacterial infection, brown discharge. Any solution?

Idk what type of question to ask about my situation, besides idk whats wrong with me can u help? I feel I need to relay abit about my past and follow with my symptoms I am currently having. Im 28 almost 29. I have had 4 children by csection, and my tubes tied at time my youngest was born, he is 2 1/2. 6 months after his birth I had abnormal cells frozen out. And last year for a couple months my thyroid glands were over active causing me to loose weight but when they returned to normal I gained the weight back. In november of last year I was having symptoms of like I was pregnant again, test came back negative. They put me on birth control to help with symptoms and regulate my period. The end of jan or beginning of feb this year my pap came back with a bacterial infection. Me and my fiance were both treated. For the past 3 months give alittle, take alittle, I have lost 20 or more lbs, im either hungary while im nauseous so I dont eat or I eat and get sick, or im not nauseous but then im not hungary so I dont eat. Im been bleeding with sex for months. I have a brown discharge that hardley ever stops. With everything going on I feel so fatigued, its hard to get myself up to do anything. Im so tired of feeling this way and putting up with all the vaginal nasties:(
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013