Thyroid problem, depression, frequent mood swings. Undergoing psychiatric treatment. Treatment measures?

MY WIFE IS HAVING THYROID BUT AND FROM LAST YEAR SHE ADDED DEPRESSION WITH IT. HER PROBLEMS IS SHE CHANGING HER MOODS FREQUENTLY. I.E. SOMETIMES SHE IS TELLING PLEASE PURCHASE FOR A LAND AND SOMETIMES SHE REITERATED TO MAKE A HOME AND SOME TIMES SHE STARTED TO GET OUT OF MY HOME. AND I AM STAYING IN ABROAD AND SHE IS STAYING AT HOME AND DOING A GOVT. JOB IN A SCHOOL. WHICH IS HER BEST JOB AND ENTERTAINMENT AT ALL. AND LIKE TO LISTEN MUSIC. ETC. AND SHE IS UNDER TREATMENT FOR PSYCHIATRIC IN KOLKATA . PLEASE HELP ME.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012