Thyroid problem, clicking sensation while swallowing, lump feeling in the neck, lowering voice, sound. Suggestions?

Hi I have an under active thyroid and I have noticed some issues that Have got worse in recent months. Everytime I swallow I feel a clicking Sensation and it feels like I have swallowed a ball a constant Lump feeling in the center of my neck . I recently noticed that my voice and speech is worsening too I can t scream and some of my speech doesn t come out please help I m so worried :-(
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012