Thyroid problem/autoimmune disease, extreme chronic fatigue, Blood test:Low WBC , Low Hgb,Low MCH, TSH:0.76, T4:1.30

Based on my symptoms I think I have a thyroid problem and/or autoimmune disease . My doctor said my lab results were normal. But when I look at them, I see some flags. Low WBC , Low Hgb,Low MCH, Low MCHC, Low segs, High Lymphocytes, Low Abs Neutrophils. TSH is .76 and Free T4 is 1.30. TSH was the main thing she was looking for and although it is low it is still within normal. I m a 27 yrs old female. 133 lbs. 5 7. I eat very healthy and get moderate exercise. My main symptom is extreme chronic fatigue . But I have just about every sympton associated with thyroid problems and autoimmune problems. Do you think I might have a thyroid problem or autoimmune problem?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012