Thyroid lobectomy done, tube blown to prevent pneumonia, caused suffocation. Taken demarol pump and tramadol for pain. What might have happened after surgery?

I had left thyroid lobectomy on June 19, 2012..after leaving being placed in rm on survery floor fours later the resp tech came for me to blow in tube to prevent pnuemonia.when I began to blowed in tube, I gasped for air, started crying,andwas unresponsive. I couldn t move the right side of my body or dadnegative.dy said I was just staring at the ceiling.. the dr moved me to CCU and a eeg , ekg , ct scan , heart ecko was done..everything was. Neg... I was on demarol pump...Iwas given tramadol for break through pain.....I need help to understanding what happened to me after surgery
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012