Thyroid, irregular periods, difficulty in conceiving, prescribed glyciphage, regestrone. Partner with diabetes, low sperm count. What can be done?

hi my name is navneet i have irregular periods since starting i am also suffering from thyroid and after marriage i have not been able to concieve yet because of irreregular periods my doctor suggest me to have these medicine :glyciphage 850 and regestone 5mg . (My husband is also suffering from diabetes and also having problem of sperms .what should i do?) my id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012