Thyroid infection, too much bad cholesterol, fatty liver disease, high blood sugar. What s the treatment?

i have high white blood cells no infection and i have high red blood cells my thyroid isnt working i have a bad infection, i have too much bad cholesterol and not enough good cholesterol, i get dizzy alot im always tired, i have fatty liver disease i also have high blood sugar but my insolin is fine, i get bad pains in my stomic and now i have itching and swelling from where i pee plz help me my doctor isnt
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013