Thyroid, have breast pain with swelling, tiredness, weight gain. Normal thyroid profile, on thyroid medicines. Medicines for reducing weight?

Hi............I m Harmeet. i m thyroid patient. From last 4 months I am having pain in my breast and some times i even sense some swelling . I feel tired most of the times and i have put on 5 kg weight since my last visit to doctor that was around in FEB. my Thyroid profile came normal recently done just 1wk from yesterday too. As for now i am taking 25mg dosage daily as per doctor medication Please kindly recommend some medication as i am really concerned about my health and weight issues, and i even want to reduce my weight.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012