Thyroid hashimoto, thyronorm, TSH 5.98, T3, T4 normal, trying to conceive, abdominal pain, sore breasts, blood test negative, pregnant ?

I have thyroid hashimoto s my antibody tpo was 1300 last month. I am on 50mcg Thyronorm and my TSH is 5.98 t3 t4 are in normal range. Last month me and my husband tried to conceive...after which I have been having all the early preg. symptoms lower abdominal cramps sore breasts and few others which now I am not sure of as yesterday my blood PT came negative. My LMP was 15.04.12. Please colud you tell me that what is going on????
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012